Software Updates and Change Log
The Latest Updates to Jomo247 our innovative QMS Software Solution.
- Form Template Editor.
- Linking a Form Template to an Activity Template.
- Form tab in Task page where users can enter data into the Form.
- Searching for and exporting data from a specific Form/s
- Fixed popups not resizing correctly on Internet Explorer 11 when changing the browser window size.
- Fixed Role names not updating in the list of roles in the Activity Template Editor.
- Fixed Step names overflowing onto two lines within the Activity Template Editor.
- Fixed the ‘Clear’ button being disabled when the same amount of tags are within a search as the previous search.
- Fixed login issues with the Administrator site.
- Fixed being unable to search by ‘Active’ Documents on the My Documents Page.
- Added functionality to prevent duplicate Folder names on the same directory level.
- Added functionality to auto-select the currently logged in Hub if you are the administrator on the Manage Hubs page, so the options displayed are for your current distribution.
- Fixed inconsistency where the Folder ID was not appended to the Folder name on the Timeline page.
- Fixed inconsistency on the Manage Hub page where the field was not limited to 255 characters.
- Changed legal text in the About box of the site.
- Disabled Email and Password auto-fill on the Login page for security reasons.
- Moved the warning message for the Hub as it previously would overlap buttons and interfered with their functionality.
- Fixed an issue where users were being listed as “Access Removed” on the manage Hubs page.
- Fixed issues where Tasks, Activities and Documents from deleted parent items (Folders, Activities, Tasks) could still be viewed.
- Added text on the Manage Hubs page to clarify that users must be registered before they can be added as users to a Hub.
- Fixed an issue where adding apostrophe characters would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where upon deleting the last folder in the Hub, the contents of that folder would still be visible.
- Fixed an issue where upon deleting a Hub you are using, the header bar would not update to the name of the new Hub you sign into.
- Fixed an issue on the Quick Start page where the user would be prompted to use the tools above to create new Folders, when these tools are not available on the Quick Start Page
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Hub was shown by default on the Manage Hubs page.
- Hub Administrators can now copy content from other Hubs, including Folders, Activities, Templates, Tasks, Tags and Documents!
- Activities, Tasks, Tags and Documents can also now be copied within hubs.
- Guidance added to inform Hub Administrators regarding inviting external users on the Manage Hubs page (730736)
- Added redirection for switching Hubs whilst on a page with context specific content (such as Activities, Tasks, and Document versions) (730731)
- Added functionality to auto-select the currently logged in Hub if you are the administrator on the Manage Hubs page, so the options displayed are for your current Hub (730308)
- Added functionality to prevent duplicate Folder names at the same level in the hierarchy (730695)
- Amended legal information in our About Box (730725)
- Disabled Email and Password auto-fill on the Login Page to improve security (730718)
- Added functionality so that the Hub License Banner notification can now be switched off at Jomo247’s discretion (730722)
- Fixed an issue where using apostrophes in tags would cause an error (730739)
- Fixed an inconsistency with the length of Hub Description (730715)
- Fixed an inconsistency where the Folder ID was not visible on the timeline and audit pages (730714)
- Fixed an inconsistency where Documents in Active Tasks could not be filtered by or searched for on the My Documents Page (730611)
- Fixed an issue where Role names were not being updated correctly in the Activity Template Editor (730474)
- Fixed an issue where pop-ups were not resizing correctly on Internet Explorer 11 (730451)
- Improved the sizing of steps to accommodate longer names in the Activity Template Editor (730475)
- Fixed an issue where the clear button was sometimes disabled when searching via Tags (730525)
- Fixed some issues relating to our maintenance and administration site (730530)
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect error message was displayed when a user was not added properly on the Manage Hubs page (730729)
- Fixed issues where content from deleted parent items (Folders, Activities, and Tasks) could sometimes still be viewed (730731, 730459)
- Fixed an issue where the Hub Name did not update to the Hub signed in to after a Hub had been deleted (730750)
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect instructions were displaying on the Quick Start Page (730751)